New Look Of Ex- NAFDAC DG; Prof. Dora Akunyili Appears At National Conference


I stumbled on this photo and below information about » Prof. Dora Akunyili and i cant beilieve my eyes. please read:



There have been rumours and counter rumours that former Minister of Information and Communications, Prof. Dora Akunyili was down with a life threatening ailment, that she was bedridden and that all hope is lost on her recovery.
But after CKN Nigeria reached out to the Prof who is a delegate to the National Conference going on in Abuja, this is her reply to her inquiry on her state of health.
I AM WELL, FIT AND READY FOR THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE - PROF. AKUNYILI

Thank you for your enquiry. There is a saying in Igboland that goes this way: “Let the sickness take the flesh but leave the bones because with time the bones would grow new flesh.

”I just came out of a major sickness, for which I thank Almighty God for delivering me. I know that God did that for a purpose, this National Conference being part of that purpose. I am well now but only need time to put on more weight. However, I am strong enough for this Conference and I look forward to collaborating with other delegates to chart the way for a better Nigeria.Thank you.


PROF. DORA AKUNYILI, OFRNational Conference DelegateFmr Minister of Information & Communications Abuja, March 24, 2014

Could this be true?

Another source stated as follows:

After months of staying in the hospital and remaining in doors at home, former Minister of Information, Madam Dora Akunyili finally summoned enough courage to show up in public. She has been sick for sometime now and I heard several doctors have not been able to find out what exactly is eating her up.

She appeared at the venue of the ongoing National Conference in Abuja on Monday and many top politicians who saw Madam Akunyili could not believe their eyes...

Comments